Everyone loves fudge, especially in chocolate cake. Chocolate Fudge liquid coffee creamer adds fudgy richness to this easy cake recipe as well as instant coffee!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup hot water
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 10-inch (12-cup volume) Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt in large mixer bowl; beat on low speed to combine.
ADD Coffee-mate, oil and eggs to the flour mixture and then beat until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add water. Once incorporated, beat on high speed for about 2 minutes. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with chocolate glaze. Serve with raspberries.
FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
WHISK together ½ cup powdered sugar, ¼ cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa, 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer and 1 tablespoon melted butter in medium bowl until smooth.