Easy Chocolate Honey Spread
Simply combine melted Semi Sweet or Milk Chocolate morsels with pure honey to create this easy chocolate honey spread, perfect for toast, scones or fruit. Or heat and drizzle over ice cream for a delicious dessert.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups honey
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE as a spread for muffins, scones and toast. Or, warm and serve with ice cream or as a dip for fresh fruit. Store remaining sauce tightly covered at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes 3 cups.
TRANSFER sauce to clean gifting jars; seal well.
• 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels. Melt milk chocolate morsels at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power.
• To make about 1 1/2 cups of spread, use 1 cup (6 oz.) of morsels and 1 cup of honey.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.