Easy Coconut Banana Cream Pie
The smoothness of banana cream pie is complemented with a touch of coconut.
- 1 prebaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, dipped in lemon juice
- Toasted or tinted flaked coconut (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ARRANGE single layer of bananas on bottom of pie crust. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until well set. Top with coconut.
NOTE: To make 2 pies, divide filling between 2 prebaked 9-inch (2-cup volume each) pie crusts. Top with remaining whipped topping.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is delicious.
Easy and Delicious
This pie was wonderful. It's simplicity combined with the flavors make it a hit. The layered look gives it that visual appeal, which is only added to by the toasted coconut. The only thing that left me disappointed was the overly-sweetness. Next time, I will likely decrease the sweetened condensed milk.
Coconut Banana Pie
I made this pie for my mom's card playing ladies and everyone loved it. One of the ladies rarely eats dessert and she had to have a piece of this pie. I too added the pineapple. Very easy to make.
This pie is so easy to make, and it tastes so good. I make this for family parties, and have never had any left. Better than the local bakery.
I made it as the recipe called, but added pineapple tidbits with banana slices. Everyone was thrilled with this recipe. Will definitely make this tropical pie again.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13g (67% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 360mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 67g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 53g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.