The smoothness of banana cream pie is complemented with a touch of coconut.
- 1 prebaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, dipped in lemon juice
- Toasted or tinted flaked coconut (optional)
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix and coconut; mix well. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
ARRANGE single layer of bananas on bottom of pie crust. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until well set. Top with coconut.
NOTE: To make 2 pies, divide filling between 2 prebaked 9-inch (2-cup volume each) pie crusts. Top with remaining whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
This is delicious.
Read More Reviews