Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup
Nothing beats a warm bowl of Cream of Broccoli Soup and this version couldn't be eaiser. In less than 30 minutes it's on the table and ready to be enjoyed.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, divided
- 1 can (14.5 fl. oz.) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT margarine in same saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in Coffee-mate. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Add broccoli mixture and remaining chopped broccoli. Heat through. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
creamy broccoli soup
to many calories.
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Very nourishing recipe and will definitely try that one.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 630mg (26% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.