Easy Double Chocolate Mint Brownies
These marvelously minty bars put a refreshing new spin on brownies.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat. When morsels and butter begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring just until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This new twist to the original recipe with the new mint chips. The family loves them.
EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIES
I made these last night and I loved them. My husband who does not care for sweets, ate one and really liked it. Thanks for a great recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.