This elegant no-bake cheesecake will take pride of place on any dessert table. A base of gelatin and cream cheese makes the perfect setting for chocolate chips and whipped cream topping.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 envelope (.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted* and cooled
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in ungreased 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
BEAT cream cheese and melted chocolate in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in gelatin mixture; fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set. Run knife around edge of cheesecake; remove side of springform pan.
*Follow melting directions on NESTLE package.
NOTE: 2 prepared 9-inch (9 ounces each) graham cracker crusts can be substituted for the 9-inch springform crust. Divide filling evenly; refrigerate as above.
Review This Recipe
Easy & Tasty
My family enjoy their cheesecakes, especially my dad and sister. If you made cheesecakes before, you know how some recipes can become quite involved. I wondered whether this easy, no bake recipe would win over the cheesecake lovers in my family. Sure enough, it did. The cheesecake was finished the next day.
Read More Reviews