Easy Linguine with Creamy Tomato Sauce is a perfect recipe to use when you are short on time but wish to make a home style meal. This one features some packaged prepared foods and few other ingredients to make a simple and delicious meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
POUR sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). Add chicken and half-and-half; stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Review This Recipe
The sauce was very creamy and delectible i enjoyed especially the way the pasta was creamy with the cheese!