Easy Linguine with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Easy Linguine with Creamy Tomato Sauce is a perfect recipe to use when you are short on time but wish to make a home style meal. This one features some packaged prepared foods and few other ingredients to make a simple and delicious meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). Add chicken and half-and-half; stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The sauce was very creamy and delectible i enjoyed especially the way the pasta was creamy with the cheese!
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 900mg (38% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 30g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.