Easy No-Bake Butterscotch Coconut Cereal Bars
Kids and adults are going to love these sinfully sweet no-bake butterscotch coconut bars. Easy to make with only six ingredients, these are a great treat to create with the kids in the kitchen. For other fun flavor combinations, try using premier white morsels or milk chocolate morsels in place of the butterscotch morsels.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 4 cups corn flake cereal
- 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
WORKING QUICKLY, stir in corn flakes, coconut and remaining 2/3 cup morsels until coated. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.
• For a delicious variation, substitute 2 cups (12-oz. package) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels or 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. package) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Butterscotch Flavored Morsels.
• To toast coconut, bake at 350º F until light golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 115mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.