Crunchy and scrumptious Cranberry Almond Bars are a simple no-bake recipe. Just stir together premier white morsels, sweetened dried cranberries and sliced almonds to make these simple yet sophisticated bars.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 4 cups toasted wheat cereal squares
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
WORKING QUICKLY, stir in cereal, cranberries, almonds and remaining 1 cup morsels. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; peel off foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.
• To toast almonds, bake at 350º F until light golden brown, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
Review This Recipe
These were easy to make, and didn't heat up the kitchen. A great summer treat!
Read More Reviews