A light and fluffy no-bake version of the traditional pumpkin pie.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while making filling.
COMBINE pumpkin pie mix, egg, brown sugar and gelatin in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Pour into large bowl; cover. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla extract.
SPOON filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm.
Review This Recipe
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
The recipe is amoung one of the favorite recipes for the fall to fix and server to all the family and friends that come out way.
Read More Reviews