Creamy soft-serve style ice cream has never been so easy! Freeze sliced bananas until solid, then give them a whirl in the food processor with Classic Vanilla Coffee-mate.
- 2 large, ripe bananas, cut into pieces, frozen
- 3 tablespoons Classic Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 4 ice cream cones or cups
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries and/or chopped strawberries
PLACE bananas, Coffee-mate and milk in food processor or heavy-duty blender; cover. Pulse until smooth.
FILL bottoms of cones evenly with berries. Stir a few berries into ice cream too, if desired. Spoon into cones; serve immediately.