Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Creamy soft-serve style ice cream has never been so easy! Freeze sliced bananas until solid, then give them a whirl in the food processor with Classic Vanilla Coffee-mate.
- 2 large, ripe bananas, cut into pieces, frozen
- 3 tablespoons Classic Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 4 ice cream cones or cups
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries and/or chopped strawberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FILL bottoms of cones evenly with berries. Stir a few berries into ice cream too, if desired. Spoon into cones; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.