This Easy Pasta Casserole is perfectly simple to prepare and has tasty Italian flavors.
- 2 1/2 cups dried whole-wheat or regular penne pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COOK beef in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta, sauce, vegetables and half of Parmesan cheese. Spoon into ungreased 12 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
Review This Recipe
This is a meal for peaple who want something good and fast, as far as casseroles go it's very good.
Read More Reviews