Easy Pasta Casserole
This Easy Pasta Casserole is perfectly simple to prepare and has tasty Italian flavors.
- 2 1/2 cups dried whole-wheat or regular penne pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK beef in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta, sauce, vegetables and half of Parmesan cheese. Spoon into ungreased 12 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a meal for peaple who want something good and fast, as far as casseroles go it's very good.
It has a great flavor and is very easy to make.You will enjoy this simple meal.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 500
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 890mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 57g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 10g (38% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 28g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.