Last minute company and you need an easy dessert to make? Look no further -- Try this tasty Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie. In a matter of minutes, you will have a delicious cheesecake pie topped with peanuts and drizzled with caramel topping. Sit back and wait for the compliments...
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
SPRINKLE 1/4 cup peanuts onto bottom of pie crust. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
COMBINE morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in chocolate
mixture. Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth. Spoon into prepared pie crust and swirl top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Review This Recipe
Easy as pie
This cheesecake pie is extremely easy and very quick to make. It was a hit with my family, who are very partial to peanut butter and chocolate!I will definitely make this more often.
Read More Reviews