Your kids will treasure every bite of this delicious peanut butter ice cream.
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped (about 5 cups)
- 1 package (12 oz.) bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates, chopped
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty foil.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, water, vanilla extract and salt in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream, chopped bite-size chocolates and morsels until combined. Pour into prepared pan. Cover; freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
REMOVE from pan; remove foil. Scoop or slice into 8 slices.
Review This Recipe
Make-over Peanut- Butter Nestles Treasures IceCrea
The kids had some friends over the other night and wanted to make ice cream. One of the boys are allergic to peanut butter so we had to substitute other ingrediances. It turned out pretty good so the kids want to submit there recipe. Thanks it was fun,easy and not a big mess to clean up afterward.
Read More Reviews