Your kids will treasure every bite of this delicious peanut butter ice cream.
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped (about 5 cups)
- 1 package (12 oz.) bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates, chopped
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty foil.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, water, vanilla extract and salt in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream, chopped bite-size chocolates and morsels until combined. Pour into prepared pan. Cover; freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
REMOVE from pan; remove foil. Scoop or slice into 8 slices.
Review This Recipe
It was good and fairly simple to make.
Read More Reviews