Easy Peanut Butterfinger Fudge
The Easy Peanut Butterfinger Fudge was created by blogger, Trish Rosenquist. To learn more about Trish, visit her blog at Mom On Timeout.
"Fudge is a must-have during the holiday season but it can be time-consuming and intimidating - especially those recipes that require a candy thermometer! Not this one though. This is one fudge you're going to want to make with the kids! It takes about 5 minutes and is crazy good! If you are a fan of peanut butter and chocolate - you really must make this fudge! You won't regret it!"
- 12 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 20 NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Miniatures, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Step 2. Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat.
Step 3. Continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
Step 4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
Step 5. Pour half of the mixture into the pan and evenly place 17 Butterfinger® Miniatures on top.
Step 6. Pour remaining half of the fudge mixture over the top of the Butterfinger®.
Step 7. Top with Butterfinger® crumbles and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Step 8. Cut into squares and store in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/64 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.