Easy Primavera Chicken
This delicious and easy-to-make Chicken Primavera comes together quickly for those hectic weeknights. Just 30 minutes prep time. Your family and friends will love this colorful and flavorful pasta with chicken and sliced vegetables and a delicious sauce.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and remaining chopped garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until carrot is crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Add sauce to skillet; stir.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.