Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie
Make this Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
pumpkin cream pie
this is so easy to make and i have 2 grandaughters that love this so at christmas i have to make 2 extra so they can take them home
This is great
This recipe is great very creamy and delicious and easy to make.
mine has changed over the years for the better
Not much can make this recipe better. However, I have morphed my version into a pudding! My family loves it and asks for it year after year! Make the same recipe, just add a little more cool whip, a 29 oz can of Libby's pure pumpkin, a tad more pumpkin pie spice to taste and present in a bowl minus the crust. Crumble graham cracker crust and mix in just before serving and top with cool whip! The crowd loves it and the graham cracker crust in the pudding adds an extra crunch to the texture. Tastes great!
Calling all pumpkin lovers!!
Super easy and delicious! My family and friends really enjoyed this one, even those who are not pumpkin fans!
I found this recipe on the back of the label a few years ago. It is by far my favorite pumpkin recipe. Being a single mother of 2 it makes making Christmas and thanksgiving dinners so much easier.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 380mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 130% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.