Make this Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Easy and delicious
I was trying to find a dessert for a baby shower brunch that tasted good, easy, and would get everybody into the holiday mood so I started looking for a recipe that had pumpkin. This recipe is it! Make it and you will see.
Read More Reviews