Make this Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Excellent alternative to regular pumkin pie
I love this recipe! It's easy enough for the non-cook to make. Everyone at my work's gathering ate it with raised eyebrows and thought it was so good. I'm making it for my family's Thanksgiving and they are sure to enjoy it.
Read More Reviews