This tempting Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper features cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, Italian sausage and chopped bell peppers in a rich flavor combination that will make it a family favorite.
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausage or ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (about 8 oz.) dry small elbow macaroni
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
COOK sausage, bell pepper and onion in large skillet until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low.
COOK, stirring occasionally, for 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in evaporated milk and chili sauce. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper
I made this for my family last night and they loved it. It was quick and easy.
Read More Reviews