Easy Tropical Chicken
Apricot and tropical juice flavors are the highlights in this Easy Tropical Chicken dish. Garnish with thyme or other fresh herbs.
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Tropical Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- Fresh thyme leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook on one side until golden brown. Turn over; reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
ADD preserves, Juicy Juice and mustard to skillet; stir well to combine. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is melted and slightly reduced. Return chicken to skillet; turn to coat both sides. Sprinkle with thyme before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Quick, Easy, & Tasty
I was in a pinch for something different, but I really did'nt feel like cooking. BINGO! I substituted Mango for the Harvest juice (it's what I had on the shelf) and ended up with a sweet, tasty, tender chicken that my family went ga-ga over.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 33g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.