Apricot and tropical juice flavors are the highlights in this Easy Tropical Chicken dish. Garnish with thyme or other fresh herbs.
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Tropical Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- Fresh thyme leaves (optional)
SEASON chicken with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook on one side until golden brown. Turn over; reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
ADD preserves, Juicy Juice and mustard to skillet; stir well to combine. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is melted and slightly reduced. Return chicken to skillet; turn to coat both sides. Sprinkle with thyme before serving.
Review This Recipe
Quick, Easy, & Tasty
I was in a pinch for something different, but I really did'nt feel like cooking. BINGO! I substituted Mango for the Harvest juice (it's what I had on the shelf) and ended up with a sweet, tasty, tender chicken that my family went ga-ga over.
Read More Reviews