Egg & Vegetable Salad Cups
Bursting with colors and flavors, these Egg & Vegetable Salad Cups feature cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, summer squash or your choice of vegetables gently tossed in Dijon mustard sauce with a touch of tarragon or basil. This is a great recipe for easy entertaining or to delight your family.
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped zucchini or summer squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh tarragon or basil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Milk (optional)
- 4 red cabbage cups
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE mayonnaise, mustard, 1 tablespoon milk, tarragon and paprika in small bowl; stir well. Pour over egg mixture; toss gently to coat. If desired, gently stir in enough additional milk to make desired consistency.
PLACE cabbage cups on 4 salad plates; spoon salad into cabbage cups. Arrange tomatoes in cabbage cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 225
- Calories from Fat: 123
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 325mg (108% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 56% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 9% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.