Egg Drop Soup with Mushroom
This Egg Drop Soup with Mushroom is quick, easy and tasty. Perfect when you need a fast solution to a lunch time soup. Use as a starter for an Asian-inspired meal.
- 1 packet (1.97 oz.) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Egg Drop Soup Mix with Mushroom
- 4 cups water
- 1 large egg, beaten
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REDUCE heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes.
STIR in egg. Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Egg Drop Soup Mix with Mushroom
This is an excellent soup, prepared quickly and easily. I highly recommend it!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 970mg (40% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.