Egg Nog Pie
Indulge in a soon-to-be holiday favorite with this taste-tempting egg nog ice cream pie. Whipped topping borders a ginger cookie crumb crust that serves as a delightful base for a holiday dessert.
- 20 ginger cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Egg Nog DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Creram or Egg Nog DREYER'S or EDY'S Limited Edition Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated fresh nutmeg (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD softened ice cream evenly into frozen crust. Pipe or spoon whipped topping around border of pie. Freeze for several hours or until firm.
TO SERVE, cut pie into 8 wedges. Place on dessert plates and sprinkle with nutmeg.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.