This Egg Salad Sandwich gets some extra zip from Dijon mustard. Easy-to-make and tasty too! Great for lunch. For another variation, add crispy bacon strips, fresh sliced tomatoes or your favorite lettuce. Ready in minutes.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
COMBINE media crema, mayonnaise, lime juice, mustard and salt in small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE eggs, celery and cilantro in large bowl. Add media crema mixture; mix well. Spread 3/4 cup egg salad on one slice bread. Top with another slice of bread. Repeat with remaining slices of bread; serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions: This sandwich is also delicious with cooked, drained crispy bacon and slices of tomato.