Eggnog Cookies are easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and add the essence of eggnog - that classic combination of nutmeg and sugar. We’ve added a touch of cinnamon, too!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR cinnamon and nutmeg into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls; dip in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Dip eggnog cookies halfway into melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Shake off excess; refrigerate. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Use your imagination
You could easily add some rum extract along with the spices to give these cookies the eggnog flavor. I made some eggnog cookies from scratch this weekend, the recipe did not call for eggnog, but used rum extract and nutmeg, wow they were good! But the recipe was very similar to snickerdoodles, with just a few changes.
Read More Reviews