Eggnog Cookies are easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and add the essence of eggnog - that classic combination of nutmeg and sugar. We’ve added a touch of cinnamon, too!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR cinnamon and nutmeg into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls; dip in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Dip eggnog cookies halfway into melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Shake off excess; refrigerate. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Love this cookie!
Even though there is no eggnog in this cookie I thought they were delicious! I made them tonight and loved the taste. They weren't too strong and the white chocolate was great. I dipped mine in the melted white morsels about half way and wished I would have only dipped them a little. I would recommend anyone try these. They were super easy to make, fun, and very good!
Read More Reviews