Eggnog Cookies are easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and add the essence of eggnog - that classic combination of nutmeg and sugar. We’ve added a touch of cinnamon, too!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR cinnamon and nutmeg into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls; dip in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Dip eggnog cookies halfway into melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Shake off excess; refrigerate. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
the cookie was good, but where was the eggnog??
Very Yummy cookies!
I made these cookies last night. They were so easy to assemble, I made them at the same time dinner was cooking. The cookies have a real nice crispness to them, and when dipt into the chocolate, they look very elegant and fancy. Try them for yourselves!
Love this cookie!
Even though there is no eggnog in this cookie I thought they were delicious! I made them tonight and loved the taste. They weren't too strong and the white chocolate was great. I dipped mine in the melted white morsels about half way and wished I would have only dipped them a little. I would recommend anyone try these. They were super easy to make, fun, and very good!
Use your imagination
You could easily add some rum extract along with the spices to give these cookies the eggnog flavor. I made some eggnog cookies from scratch this weekend, the recipe did not call for eggnog, but used rum extract and nutmeg, wow they were good! But the recipe was very similar to snickerdoodles, with just a few changes.
Where' the eggnog????
These are good but, they taste like Snickerdoodles with nutmeg. Name should be changed.
I must be missing something when reading this recipe, I see no mention of eggnog. It would be nice to have an eggnog cookie recipe, that actually used eggnog.
Where is the eggnog in the Cookies
You say it is a Eggnog Cookie fine. But no Eggnog in the ingredients. Not even in the Tips. only Morsels.
these cookies are great.give them a try