Eggnog Tiramisu is inspired by the traditional Italian dessert and has a great flavor combination of eggnog, coffee and chocolate. Assembles easily and is perfect for your holiday dessert table.
- 1 pkg. (2.8 to 3.1 oz.) milk or dark chocolate mousse mix
- 1 cup Eggnog Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese or 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup espresso or 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water, cooled to room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 pkg. (3 to 3.5 oz. each) ladyfingers, divided
- Shaved or grated chocolate
PREPARE mousse mix according to package directions using 1 cup Coffee-mate instead of milk. Beat cheese into prepared mousse.
COMBINE coffee and brandy in small bowl. Line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of ladyfingers; drizzle with half of coffee mixture. Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers. Sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
NOTE: Try substituting Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Flavor or French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Holiday Flavors are available late September through early January each year.
Review This Recipe
this tiramisu is sooooo good! Easy to make. A special treat for special occassions, and everyday. Enjoy some today!
Read More Reviews