Eggnog Tiramisu is inspired by the traditional Italian dessert and has a great flavor combination of eggnog, coffee and chocolate. Assembles easily and is perfect for your holiday dessert table.
- 1 pkg. (2.8 to 3.1 oz.) milk or dark chocolate mousse mix
- 1 cup Eggnog Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese or 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup espresso or 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water, cooled to room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 pkg. (3 to 3.5 oz. each) ladyfingers, divided
- Shaved or grated chocolate
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE coffee and brandy in small bowl. Line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of ladyfingers; drizzle with half of coffee mixture. Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers. Sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
NOTE: Try substituting Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Flavor or French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Holiday Flavors are available late September through early January each year.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
amazing, so good and easy to make
so good and so easy to make
this tiramisu is sooooo good! Easy to make. A special treat for special occassions, and everyday. Enjoy some today!
I never would have used eggnog for this dessert but this is really good and pretty easy to make too. I love the mouse in this one it so good and this will be us now all the time.
Great recipe for the Holidays! Mixing the flavors of Tiramisu and the creaminess of Eggnog makes a delighful dessert as a final touch to a nice dinner. Fluffy, yet rich, and full of flavor, this dessert will have people asking for for the recipe!... Trust me ;)
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.