Eggnog Tiramisu is inspired by the traditional Italian dessert and has a great flavor combination of eggnog, coffee and chocolate. Assembles easily and is perfect for your holiday dessert table.
- 1 pkg. (2.8 to 3.1 oz.) milk or dark chocolate mousse mix
- 1 cup Eggnog Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese or 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup espresso or 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water, cooled to room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 pkg. (3 to 3.5 oz. each) ladyfingers, divided
- Shaved or grated chocolate
PREPARE mousse mix according to package directions using 1 cup Coffee-mate instead of milk. Beat cheese into prepared mousse.
COMBINE coffee and brandy in small bowl. Line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of ladyfingers; drizzle with half of coffee mixture. Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers. Sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
NOTE: Try substituting Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Flavor or French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Holiday Flavors are available late September through early January each year.
Review This Recipe
Great recipe for the Holidays! Mixing the flavors of Tiramisu and the creaminess of Eggnog makes a delighful dessert as a final touch to a nice dinner. Fluffy, yet rich, and full of flavor, this dessert will have people asking for for the recipe!... Trust me ;)
Read More Reviews