Ready in less than 30 minutes, this simple Eggs Benedict recipe gets some extra tangy sensations from mustard, dill and lemon juice in the savory sauce. This is a perfect choice when you want to offer something a little different for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 slices smoked ham
- Fresh dill for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; crack eggs into skillet, being careful not to break yolks. Reduce heat to low; when egg white is set and edges are cooked, add water. Cover skillet and cook until done the way you like.
TOP each toast with 1 slice ham and 1 cooked egg; top with Media Crema sauce. Garnish with dill.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 250mg (84% of DV)
- Sodium: 660mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.