Egyptian Oven-Baked Fish
A deliciously seasoned cheese and bread crumb mixture creates a golden crispy topping for this Egyptian-inspired Oven-Baked Fish recipe. Works well with halibut, mahi mahi, and other white fish to create a uniquely beautiful and tasty main course.
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound white fish fillets (such as halibut or mahi mahi)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DISSOLVE bouillon in water; set aside.
MIX cheese, bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, mustard, turmeric and pepper in medium bowl.
COAT 13 x 9-inch baking dish with melted butter; place fish in baking dish. Pour bouillon mixture over fish; top with bread crumb mixture.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (46% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (27% of DV)
- Sodium: 500mg (21% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 34g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.