If you can't get enough bananas in your life, this Extreme Banana Cream Pie is for you.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 bottle (16 fl. oz.) Buncha Banana Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
- 1 pkg. (6-serving size) banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9 1/2-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares* of dough onto bottom and up side of prepared plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
BEAT Nesquik, pudding mix and half of whipped topping in large mixer bowl on low speed until combined. Increase speed and beat for 2 minutes or until thick.
PLACE half of banana slices over bottom of crust. Pour half of pudding mixture over bananas. Top with remaining sliced bananas. Pour remaining pudding mixture over bananas. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
* You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!
Review This Recipe
I found this recipe too sweet. I think by using a different crust, such as a graham cracker or just a "plain" crust would make a big difference. But the chocolate/banana combo was delicious!
Read More Reviews