This quick and easy Famous Milk Chocolate Fudge is a special treat that is perfect when you need to whip up a snack or a dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5 oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full-rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
HINT: For thicker fudge, use a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; refrigerate for 3 hours.
Review This Recipe
The best fudge recipe.
I have made this recipe tons of times and everyone loves it. Yummy!
Read More Reviews