This recipe is an easy-to-prepare version of the classic Fettuccine Alfredo dish and takes just 15 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and you'll have a hit!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions and kept warm
- Chopped parsley for garnish
HEAT oil in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in media crema, milk and bouillon. Bring to a gentle boil. Add cheese; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over hot pasta; garnish with parsley.
TIP: You can serve pasta with grilled chicken breast or shrimp for a complete meal.