Fettuccine Tomato Basil Salad
This simple yet tasty recipe is a breeze to prepare. Fettuccine pasta, tomatoes and basil create fresh flavors that will have everyone asking for more.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with cheese, oil and vinegar. Add tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easy to prepare, but had no flavor
this recipe was great. i can't wait to make it again.
add chicken 1/4 c vinegar 1/4 c oil more cheese to double recipe
This meal is so easy and so yummy!!! It's definately worth a try and would be a nice meal to serve to guests.
I made this when my husband and I went on a picnic. It was soooo good cold and now my husband wants to go on more picnics. I think its because of the pasta! LOL Its so easy!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.