This simple yet tasty recipe is a breeze to prepare. Fettuccine pasta, tomatoes and basil create fresh flavors that will have everyone asking for more.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with cheese, oil and vinegar. Add tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
I changed out the fettucine with angel hair pasta! My family loved it. The angel hair was a nice, light alternative to the fettucine for the summer! Had some italian bread and a salad!
Read More Reviews