Fettuccine with Bacon, Summer Corn & Spinach is a colorful and elegant pasta dish that is great for entertaining or special family meals. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs for an extra flair.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves, sliced
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
HEAT large skillet over medium heat; add bacon. Cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. Drain most of the fat from the skillet. Add garlic to skillet; cook for 30 seconds. Stir in alfredo sauce, corn, wine and pepper. Bring to a gentle boil; reduce heat to low and stir in spinach. Remove from heat.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Add to skillet with sauce; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
This was wonderful. It tasted so fresh and was textural and filling. I added shrimp to it at then end. One of the best pasta dishes I've ever tasted.