Fettuccine with Bacon, Summer Corn & Spinach
Fettuccine with Bacon, Summer Corn & Spinach is a colorful and elegant pasta dish that is great for entertaining or special family meals. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs for an extra flair.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves, sliced
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Add to skillet with sauce; toss to coat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was wonderful. It tasted so fresh and was textural and filling. I added shrimp to it at then end. One of the best pasta dishes I've ever tasted.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (44% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (27% of DV)
- Sodium: 720mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.