Send your taste buds soaring with the mouth-watering flavors of this beautiful and delicious Fettuccine with Lemon Garlic Shrimp dish.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled , deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
MELT butter in large skillet. Add onion, and garlic; cook until onion is tender. Add chicken broth and cornstarch; mix until smooth. cook until sauce is thickened and translucent. Add shrimp, parsley and lemon juice; cook until shrimp turns pink.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with shrimp mixture. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
Adding to Lemon Garlic Shrimp
I too found the original recipe somewhat lacking. I found the addition of the Feta cheese and the olives an interesting supplement but I also sautéed some mushrooms with the onions and garlic. This added yet another flavor and texture to this dish.
Read More Reviews