Send your taste buds soaring with the mouth-watering flavors of this beautiful and delicious Fettuccine with Lemon Garlic Shrimp dish.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled , deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
MELT butter in large skillet. Add onion, and garlic; cook until onion is tender. Add chicken broth and cornstarch; mix until smooth. cook until sauce is thickened and translucent. Add shrimp, parsley and lemon juice; cook until shrimp turns pink.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with shrimp mixture. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
The entire family loved this recipe. I was easy and quick to make and tasted like a restaurant made meal. I have a picky eater, she didn't eat the shrimp, but she loved the sauce and noodles. We have made it twice already. Because the boys really like seafood, we added 2lbs. of shrimp, it doesn't take away from the flavor at all - just lets the boys feel like its seafood night. Thank you for the recipe.
Read More Reviews