Portabello mushrooms and tender asparagus make a perfect match for Parmesan cheese and ham in this quick yet elegant Fettuccine pasta dish.
- 8 ounces portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ounces asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
COOK mushrooms, green onions, oil and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Add asparagus; cook until crisp-tender.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with mushroom mixture, ham, cheese and parsley. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
hi my name is sako and im chef in lebanon in restaurant , i want to know what about the sauce of this pasta cause is very nice so what kind if sauce we can add it on it.
Read More Reviews