Portabello mushrooms and tender asparagus make a perfect match for Parmesan cheese and ham in this quick yet elegant Fettuccine pasta dish.
- 8 ounces portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ounces asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
COOK mushrooms, green onions, oil and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Add asparagus; cook until crisp-tender.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with mushroom mixture, ham, cheese and parsley. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
I think this is a great pasta dish. I added a little white wine and it was great.
Read More Reviews