Fettuccine with Red Bell Pepper and White Beans
Fettuccine with Red Bell Pepper and White Beans and a fresh Italian parsley garnish make this a colorful and hearty version of a classic pasta dish.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) great Northern white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup water
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in beans, water, bouillon and thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook, stiring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 1150mg (48% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 70g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 13g (50% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 20g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.