Fettuccine with Sausage-Marinara Sauce
Fettuccine with Sausage-Marinara Sauce is quick and delicious. If you like fiery foods, be sure to use hot-style sausage.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 pound mild or hot Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Fettuccine or Refrigerated Fettuccine
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Top with sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 432
- Calories from Fat: 122
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 86mg (29% of DV)
- Sodium: 1558mg (65% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 56g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (29% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 23g
- Vitamin A: 53% of DV
- Vitamin C: 146% of DV
- Calcium: 9% of DV
- Iron: 16% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.