Fettuccine with Sausage-Marinara Sauce is quick and delicious. If you like fiery foods, be sure to use hot-style sausage.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 pound mild or hot Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Fettuccine or Refrigerated Fettuccine
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COAT large, nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bell pepper, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or just until tender. Stir in sauce; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Top with sauce; sprinkle with cheese.