Fettuccine with Vegetable Clam Sauce
This winning combination of al dente fettuccine, sautéed vegetables and tender clams is sure to please those longing for a taste of the sea. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) clams, drained, juice reserved
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD pasta, cheese, cream, reserved clam juice and remaining 1/4 cup butter to skillet. Cook over medium heat just until cheese is melted.
TOSS vegetable mixture with clams and pasta mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Fettuccine with vegetable clam sauce
Excellent dish. Enjoyed by all. Definitely will prepare again.
Very easy and delicious
This meal was very easy to prepare and was excellent.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 250
- Total Fat: 28g (43% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 17g (83% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 125mg (41% of DV)
- Sodium: 530mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.