This winning combination of al dente fettuccine, sautéed vegetables and tender clams is sure to please those longing for a taste of the sea. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups (3.75 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) clams, drained, juice reserved
MELT 1/4 cup butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms, zucchini and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms and onion are tender. Add tomatoes; cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
ADD pasta, cheese, cream, reserved clam juice and remaining 1/4 cup butter to skillet. Cook over medium heat just until cheese is melted.
TOSS vegetable mixture with clams and pasta mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Fettuccine with vegetable clam sauce
Excellent dish. Enjoyed by all. Definitely will prepare again.
Read More Reviews