Fettuccine with White Bean Sauce
This recipe for Fettuccine with White Bean Sauce is rich in flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love the color and flavor of the sauteed onion and red bell pepper and texture of the mashed Northern white beans in the sauce. Garnished with chopped parsley and cheese. This makes an excellent special family or entertaining option.
- 8 ounces dried fettuccine, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) great Northern white beans, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups warm water
- 2 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in beans with juice, water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until beans are very tender. Coarsely mash half of beans. Stir in 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley.
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and remaining parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.