Fire Roasted Tomato Cheese Tortellini Salad with Chicken
This Cheese Tortellini Salad with Chicken has a simple yet delicious tomato-salsa sauce. Cucumbers are used in this recipe but you can add your choice of other fresh vegetables.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Mixed Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 3 cups grilled, diced chicken breast meat
- 1 tub (14 ounces) fire roasted salsa
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into half moons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 430mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.