*Firecracker Pasta Salad
This colorful Firecracker Pasta Salad is packed with eye-pleasing colors and is perfectly simple to make.
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD prepared pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives and cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Everyone loves it
Started making this a couple of years ago and now everytime I go to family dinners or work dinners, everyone asks for this. The dressing in this is just enough and perfect. I do add some cut up baby carrots, but other than that, it is perfect the way it is. No need for any fancy or heavy dressings. Perfect.
Fresh and Tasty Salad
There are so many ideas for options in this salad. Nice for taking to a picnic as it has no mayo. This time I'm trying it with dried pasta cooked to aldente.
This salad is so good, crisp and fresh. Everytime I make it, people rave and have seconds. I substitute fresh squeezed lemon for the vinegar since some of my family members don't like vinegar. I've also made this with a farfalle pasta rather than the tortellini and had just as many raves.
Everyone loves it!
This was super easy to make! We had company coming and I had a difficult and time consuming main course, so I made this in the morning and refrigerated it during the day. Everyone loved it and I saw many people help themselves to seconds! I will make this again in a heartbeat!
This dish is pretty to look at, but not a stand-out in the flavor department. It would probably be better to dress it with a bottled dressing of your choice, rather than the dressing in the recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 440mg (19% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.