This colorful Firecracker Pasta Salad is packed with eye-pleasing colors and is perfectly simple to make.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved ripe olives
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
HEAT oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Pour into large bowl; cool. Whisk in vinegar.
ADD prepared pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives, Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This was my first time making pasta salad and I am happy with the outcome. when i make it again i will make more dressing because it was little dry and more broccolli to drown out the pasta. I steemed the broccolli for about a minute or less and added the green peppers for about 30 seconds - Great!. I used kalamata olives-delicious! my boyfrined who is very picky really liked this diner.
Read More Reviews