This classic fish appetizer is perfect on a hot summer day. The chiles provide just the right amount of kick while the peach imparts a touch of sweetness.
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 12 limes)
- 1 pound Dover sole, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/2 cup diced, roasted and peeled poblano chiles
- 3/4 hothouse cucumber, diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 1 peach, pitted and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup cherry or pear tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- Baked tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DRAIN and discard lime juice. Add lemon juice, chiles, cucumber, cilantro, peach, crushed red pepper, onion, tomatoes and bouillon to the bowl. Mix to combine. Fold in avocados.
WHISK mayonnaise and evaporated milk together in a small bowl.
TO SERVE, top tortilla chips with about 2 tablespoons of ceviche. Drizzle with a little sauce.
Add a little heat! Add a chopped serrano chile or shake on a little liquid hot sauce.
Tilapia can be used in place of Dover sole. The fish is easiest to cut when it is partially frozen.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.