Fish Fillets with Maggi Sauce
Shallots and ginger add perfect flavors to this sauce served over salmon fillets. Try Fish Fillets with Maggi Sauce with other types of fish for an easy to make meal.
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 7 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) fresh salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish on both sides until golden. Remove from skillet; set aside.
COMBINE wine, remaining 4 tablespoons seasoning sauce and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
ADD remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet; heat over medium heat. Add shallots and ginger. Cook until shallots are tender. Add fish and wine mixture to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until sauce thickens and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
REMOVE fish and place on large serving plate. Spoon sauce over fish. Garnish with scallions.
SERVE with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 1760mg (73% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.