Fish Tostadas make for great appetizers. Start with the toasted bread base then add delicious layers of flavors. This is perfect as an appetizer or snack.
- 3/4 cup fat free refried beans, warmed
- 1/4 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Toasted Bread
- 1 cup cooked, cooled and shredded white fish
- 1/2 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled añejo cheese
- Fresh salsa
COMBINE refried beans and seasoning sauce in small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE media crema, lemon juice and bouillon in small bowl. Add fish to media crema mixture; mix well.
SPREAD each toast evenly with refried bean mixture. Top with fish mixture, avocado slices, lettuce and cheese.
SERVE with fresh salsa.