This scrumptious Florentine Pizza with Artichokes is a vegetarian pizza that can be on your dinner table in less than an hour.
- 1 package (12.7 oz.) Italian herbs and cheese focaccia bread mix
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesean cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 jars (4.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
PREPARE focaccia dough according to package directions.
HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Combine sauce and garlic in small bowl. Spread evenly over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with onion, spinach, artichokes, goat cheese and pine nuts.
BAKE according to foccacia package directions until golden around edges. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
This was good. I added shrimp on top of it too.
Read More Reviews