Florentine Pizza with Artichokes
This scrumptious Florentine Pizza with Artichokes is a vegetarian pizza that can be on your dinner table in less than an hour.
- 1 package (12.7 oz.) Italian herbs and cheese focaccia bread mix
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesean cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 jars (4.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Combine sauce and garlic in small bowl. Spread evenly over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with onion, spinach, artichokes, goat cheese and pine nuts.
BAKE according to foccacia package directions until golden around edges. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was good. I added shrimp on top of it too.
Florentine pizza with artichokes
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.