Florentine Quiche is perfect for special breakfast, brunch or light meals and other festive gatherings. It is a tasty combination of spinach and cheese that makes for a beautiful presentation.
- 1 package STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted
- 1 baked 9-inch pie crust
- 4 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and crumbled
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
PREHEAToven to 350° F.
COMBINEeggs and flour until smooth in medium bowl. Add Creamed Spinach, bacon, Swiss cheese, milk, onion, nutmeg and pepper; stir well to combine. Pour into pie crust.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
*Defrost Creamed Spinach in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Wow - best quiche recipe I have found. Delicious flavor, very easy. Have tried many quiche recipes, and this is by far our favorite.
Read More Reviews