Flourless Chocolate Fudge Crinkle Cookies
These chocolate flourless cookies are rich and chewy and ridiculously easy to make, with only a handful of ingredients. The texture is similar to that of meringue cookies or French macarons, yet the centers are chewy and fudgy like brownies. Even better, they are a snap to make and no mixer is required!
See step-by-step photos on the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- Parchment paper
- 3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Dark Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE powdered sugar, baking cocoa, coffee granules and salt in large bowl; stir in morsels. Add egg whites and vanilla extract; stir until combined.
DROP by level tablespoon 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until tops are cracked and shiny and edges are firm. Cool completely on baking sheets; peel off of parchment paper. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: for Chocolate Fudge Coconut Crinkle Cookies, eliminate instant coffee and stir in 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut with the morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.