Finely ground chocolate wafer cookies and orange juice combine to make these delicate Fool-Proof Chocolate-Orange Treasure Truffles. Perfect for entertaining.
- 1 package (16 oz.) powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 package (11 oz.) chocolate wafer cookies, finely ground
- 6 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, sifted, divided
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (12 oz.) bite-size chocolate creme-filled chocolates, chopped
- 50 paper candy liners (optional)
COMBINE powdered sugar, cookie crumbs and 2 tablespoons cocoa in large bowl. Stir in orange juice concentrate and butter until combined. Stir in bite-size chocolates.
ROLL dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining cocoa; place in candy liners. Store at room temperature.
Review This Recipe
Quick and Delicious
I made these for the holidays. They were so easy and absolutely delicious. I am going to try to use other additions besides orange juice.
Read More Reviews