Ravioli baked in a casserole? You bet!! These raviolis nestled between layers of flavorful tomato herb parmesan sauce will ensure that Four Cheese Ravioli Bake will be a hit with your family.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Tomato Herb Parmesan Sauce
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups (about 5 1/2 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE sauce, turkey and spinach in medium bowl. Pour half of sauce mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange pasta over sauce. Spread remaining sauce over pasta; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
VERY VERY VERY delicious!!! So good that we had the leftovers for dinner the next night!!! Can't beat that! Will definitely make this again!
Read More Reviews