Ravioli baked in a casserole? You bet!! These raviolis nestled between layers of flavorful tomato herb parmesan sauce will ensure that Four Cheese Ravioli Bake will be a hit with your family.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Tomato Herb Parmesan Sauce
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups (about 5 1/2 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE sauce, turkey and spinach in medium bowl. Pour half of sauce mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange pasta over sauce. Spread remaining sauce over pasta; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
Fast and Good!!
This is a very easy dish to make. My family loved it, including my 14 month old daughter!! I will be making this again.
Read More Reviews