Four Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
Rich in flavor, this Four Cheese Ravioli Lasagna features a layered combination of fresh basil, portabello mushrooms, ravioli and smoked provolone cheese.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 2 medium portabello mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces sliced smoked provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 9 whole large fresh basil leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE prepared pasta, sauce and pesto in large bowl.
LINE bottom of prepared loaf pan with one-fourth of pasta mixture. Layer with one-third of mushrooms, one-third of cheese and 3 basil leaves. Repeat layers two times, ending with remaining pasta mixture on top. Cover tightly with foil.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: For indulgent white lasagna, substitute one container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce for marinara sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
THE BEST PASTA RECIPE I HAVE EVER TASTED.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (52% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 1090mg (45% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.